Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Indian Polity

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bihar arises a laughter or a smirk every time one comes across this name. The symptoms present in Bihar are common to most of the states to a large extent. As Swami Vivekanand said the (It is all truth whether man, animal or plants ) difference is only in Degrees and not in Kind. Politicians in this country belonging to any party to any geographical location don the traits. Henry Kissinger had to say about it " It is 90% corrupt politicians who give the rest 10% a bad name." Bihar the degree is extreme to the tune of anarchy. Casteism is the basis of all relationship. The DON Ranjit ( Paper leak fame) was partial to people of his cast. He would charge more from people of other cast, sometimes cheat them and give them wrong paper, but with people of his own cast he would be HONEST . The rot is so deep that Mr. Nitish Yadav or any one else would find it extremely difficult to set it right. Each Government Officer has his own agenda. Laws are for meek ( well this is true for most of the parts of India). Police is a law unto itself.

No comments: